不卡AV在线|网页在线观看无码高清|亚洲国产亚洲国产|国产伦精品一区二区三区免费视频

學習啦 > 熱門句子 > 經典語錄 > 經典臺詞 > 《玩具總動員》經典臺詞(2)

《玩具總動員》經典臺詞(2)

時間: 思靜643 分享

《玩具總動員》經典臺詞

  ,有人在水源區(qū)下了毒 Somebody's poisoned the water hole.

  來 茉莉 你好重哦 -Come on, Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy.

  再見了 胡迪 "導演:約翰拉賽特" -See you later, Woody.

  ,我的天哪 今天要開生日派對 Pull my string! The birthday party's today?

  ,好了 各位 已經安全了 Okay, everybody, coast is clear!

  我盒子上寫得很清楚 適合三歲以上 -Ages 3 and up. It's on my box.

  怎么叫我當 口水公主的臨時保姆呢 Ages 3 and up. I'm not supposed to be baby-sitting PrinceDrool.

  嘿 火腿 -Hey, Hamm.

  -你看 我是畢加索 -我聽不懂 -Look, I'm Picasso! -I don't get it.

  沒有文化的肥豬 看什么看啊 你這個大扁臉 You uncultured swine! What're you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?

  -隊長 看到彈簧狗沒有 -報告長官 沒有-Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? -Sir! No, sir!

  好了 謝了 稍息Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease.

  我在這兒 胡迪 這次我要紅的Right here, Woody. I'm red this time.

  -不行 彈簧狗... -No. S-Slink.

  -好吧 那紅的讓給你好了 -Oh, well, all right. You can be red if you want.

  -等一下 彈簧狗 我有一些壞消息 -壞消息-N-Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. -Bad news?

  去叫大家集合來開干部會議了 知道了-Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting, and be happy. -Got it.

  開心點呀-Be happy! -Ha, ha, ha, ha!

  各位 干部會議了 長蛇、機器人準備講臺-Staff meeting, everybody! Snake, Robot, podium please.

  還有畫板 拔槍Hey, Etch. Draw!

  -你又贏了-Oh! Got me again.

  畫板 你拔槍練得不錯嘛 西部最快的神槍手Etch, you've been working on that draw. Fastest knobs in the west.

  大伙兒要開干部會議了 快點 快點Got a staff meeting, you guys. Come on, let's go.

  我的那個呢Now, where is that... Oh.

  誰把我涂鴉板拿走的Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here?

  -抱抱龍 你干嘛 -嚇到沒有? 要說實話-How're you doin', Rex? -Were you scared? Tell me honestly.

  這一次 我差一點就被你嚇死I was close to being scared that time.

  我一直想可怕一點 但是我老是沒有靈感I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it.

  我只是一個惹人厭的家伙I think I'm just coming off as annoying.

  胡迪 我想要謝謝你救了我的羊群I wanted to thank you, Woody, for saving my flock.

  我今天晚上另外找個人替我看羊 你看怎么樣啊What do you say I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight?

  別忘了 要找我的話 我就在附近Remember, I'm just a couple of blocks away.

  快點 快點 小的玩具到前面-Yodel-ay-hee-hoo! -Come on, come on. Smaller toys up front.

  -好了 太近了 退..-Okay. Whoa, whoa. Step back.

  0000,-大聲叫出來 -好了 謝謝-For crying out loud. -Thank you.

  試音 試音 清楚嗎-Hello? Check. That better? Great.

  好 大家都聽到了嗎 架子上面的 聽得見嗎?那好Everybody hear me? Up on the shelf, can you hear me? Great.

  今天我們第一項議題Okay. First item today:

  對了 每個人都找到 搬家的伙伴了沒有Uh... oh, yeah. Has everyone picked a moving buddy?

  -什么? -搬家的伙伴? 他不是說真的吧-What? -Moving buddy? You can't be serious.

  我不知道我們要搬家了I didn't know we were supposed to have one already.

  -要拉小手嗎-Do we have to hold hands?

  你們以為 我在跟你們開玩笑You guys think this is a big joke.

154383