經典趣味幽默故事
在日常繁忙的生活,也不要忘記了放松自己。下面學習啦小編為大家?guī)斫浀淙の队哪?a href='http://www.athomedrugdetox.com/wen/gushi/' target='_blank'>故事四則,希望大家喜歡!
經典趣味幽默故事:傻爸爸
Mr. White was watching TV when his eight一year一old son came into the room. He cried,"Father, my grandpa just now slapped me in the face.” Hearing that, Mr. White became very angry. And then he suddenly boxed his own ears heavily and said,"You beat my son and I dare to beat yours.”
懷特先生在房間里看電視,他八歲的兒子走進來哭著說:“爸爸,剛才爺爺打了我一耳光。”懷特先生聽了非常生氣。突然,他重重地扇了自己一耳光,說:“你打我兒子,我也敢打你兒子。”
經典趣味幽默故事:巧合
A woman was singing. One of the guests tamed to a man by his side and criticized the singer.
一位女士正在唱歌。一位客人轉身對他旁邊的男士批評道:
"What a terrible voice!” he said. "Do you know who she is?"
“多難聽的嗓音!”他說,“你知道她是誰嗎?”
"Yes,” was the answer. "She is my wife.”
“知道。”男士回答,“她是我太太。”
"Oh,I beg your pardon.”The man said, "Of course her voice is not bad, but the song is very bad. "I wonder who wrote that awful song.”
“噢,請你原諒、”客人說:“當然,她的嗓音并不壞,但那歌實在太差了。我想知道那是誰寫的歌。”
“I did.” was the answer.
“是我。”男士回答道。
經典趣味幽默故事:丑女
Mike: My aunt was very embarrassed when she was asked to take off her mask at the party.
麥克:一次舞會上,當大家要求我姑姑拿掉她的面具時,她非常尷尬。
Mary: Why was that?
瑪麗:為什么會那樣呢?
Mike: She wasn't wearing one.
麥克:她根本就沒有帶面具。
經典趣味幽默故事:我是司機
The bus was crowded, and as one more man tried to get on,the passengers wouldn’t let him aboard.
一輛公共汽車已經相當擁擠,還有一個人想擠進來,乘客不讓他上去。
"It’s too crowded,” they shouted. "What do you think you are?"
“太擠了。”他們喊道:“你以為你是誰?”
"I'm the driver,” he said.
“我是司機。”他回答說。