英語小笑話帶翻譯
英語小笑話帶翻譯
冷笑話是一種新興的語言現象,也是一種出現在我們身邊的不可忽視的新的語言現象。小編精心收集了英語小笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!
英語小笑話帶翻譯篇1
A Materialistic Lawyer
唯物主義的律師
A lawyer opened the door of his BMW,
有一位律師打開他的 BMW 座車車門,
when suddenly a car came along and hit the door,ripping it off completely.
當時剛好有一輛車子突然駛來撞上車門,而且把它完全給扯了下來。
When the police arrived at the scene,the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage tohis precious BMW.
當警察到達現場的時候,這名律師正在對他的昂貴BMW座車所受到的損害,痛苦地抱怨不已。他滿腹牢騷的向警察嘀咕說:
"Officer,look what they've done to my BMW",he whined.
“警官,你瞧瞧他們對我的 BMW所干的好事啦!”
"You lawyers are so materialistic,you make me sick!!!"retorted the officer,
這名警官卻回嘴說,“ 你們這些律師實在太唯物主義了,你真讓我覺得惡心!”
"You're so worried about your stuid BMW that you didn't even notice that your left arm wasripped off!!!"
“你竟然這么擔心你一的笨BMW車子,卻沒注意到你的左手臂被扯斷了”
"Oh my God!" replied the lawyer,finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm oncewas,"Where's my Rolex?!"
這名律師最后注意到流著血的左肩膀,也就是他的手臂原先所在之處,他回答說:“哦,我的天哪!我的勞動士手表在哪里呀?”
英語小笑話帶翻譯篇2
A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."
有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
"What did you do?"asks the priest.
神父 問 :“你做了什么?”
"I committed a murder."
“我犯了謀殺罪”
The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父說:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饒恕。”
A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."
有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"
神父問他: “你做了什么?”
"I robbed six banks."
“我搶了六家銀行”
The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父說:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饒恕。”
Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."
另一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
" What did you do?" asks the priest,
神父問:“你做了什么?”
"I broke the holy cup."
“我把圣杯打破了”。
英語小笑話帶翻譯篇3
The black couple already had eight children, and Lula May was pregnantwith her ninth. Finally she convinced her husband to get a vasectomy.
一對黑人夫婦已有八個小孩,而魯拉·梅又懷了第九個小孩,最后她說服了她先生去做男性絕育手術。
On the morning of the operation, she was surprised to see her husbandputting on a tuxedo and getting into a limousine for the short ride to thehospital.
手術的早晨,她驚訝地看見她老公穿著禮服,乘坐一輛禮車到不遠的醫(yī)院去。
"Say, honey, what's all this about?" asked Lula May.
"親愛的,這是怎么一回事啊?魯拉·梅問道。"
"Baby, if you gonna be important, you gotta look important.
"寶貝,如果你想當名大人物的話,就要讓人一看就知道你很重要!"
看了“英語小笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了: