簡單的英文詩欣賞
多閱讀一些短篇的英語詩歌,對于我們英語閱讀能力的提高會有所幫助,今天學習啦小編在這里分享一些簡單的英文詩供大家欣賞,希望大家會喜歡這些英文詩歌!
短小而又簡單的英文詩篇1
The Blossom 花兒
Merry, merry sparrow! 愉快,愉快的小麻雀!
Under leaves so green, 在如此翠綠的樹葉下,
A happy blossom 一朵幸福的花兒
Sees you, swift as arrow, 看著你,如箭般地敏捷,
Seek your cradle narrow 在我的胸前尋找
Near my bosom. 你那窄小的搖籃。
Pretty, pretty robin! 漂亮,漂亮的知更鳥!
Under leaves so green, 在如此翠綠的樹葉下,
A happy blossom 一朵幸福的花朵
Hears you sobbing, sobbing, 聽到你嗚咽,嗚咽,
Pretty, pretty, robin, 漂亮,漂亮的知更鳥!
Near my bosom. 在我的胸前盤旋。
by William Blake, 1757-1827
短小而又簡單的英文詩篇2
Infant Joy 嬰兒的喜悅
'I have no name; 「我無姓名
I am but two days old.' 我只兩天大?!?/p>
What shall I call thee? 我將如何來稱呼你呢?
'I happy am, 「我很快樂,
Joy is my name.' 喜悅就是我的名字?!?/p>
Sweet joy befall thee! 愿甜蜜的快樂降臨你身上!
Pretty Joy! 漂亮的喜悅!
Sweet Joy, but two days old. 甜蜜的喜悅,才兩天大。
Sweet Joy I call thee: 我稱你為甜蜜的喜悅:
Thou dost smile, 你就微笑,
I sing the while, 當我唱歌的當兒,
Sweet joy befall thee! 愿甜蜜的快樂降臨你身上!
by William Blake
短小而又簡單的英文詩篇3
Bed In Summer 夏日之床
In winter I get up at night 冬日我大清早起床
And dress by yellow candle-light. 借著黃色的蠋光穿裳。
In summer quite the other way, 夏日完全相反,
I have to go to bed by day. 我必須在日間上床。
I have to go to bed and see我必上床且看
The birds still hopping on the tree, 鳥兒還在樹梢躍蕩,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet 抑或聆聽成年人的腳聲
Still going past me in the street. 仍舊在街道走過我的身旁。
And does it not seem hard to you, 它對你來說難道不為難嗎?
When all the sky is clear and blue, 在明亮而蔚藍的天空當前,
And I should like so much to play, 而我如此喜歡玩耍,
To have to go to bed by day? 卻必須在白天就上床?
by R. L. Stevenson
簡單的英文詩欣賞篇4
to helen 致海倫|海倫之歌
by edgar allan poe 愛倫坡
王道余 譯
helen,thy beauty is to me
like those nicèan barks of yore
that gently, o'er a perfumed sea,
the weary way-worn wanderer bore
to his own native shore.
海倫哦,我眼里你的美麗
就像昔日尼西亞的小船,
輕柔地在飄香的海面,
將那旅途勞頓的游子
帶回他故鄉(xiāng)的海岸。
猜你喜歡: