關于談戀愛的英語口語
關于談戀愛的英語口語
我們的英語想要學習好就是要靠持之以恒,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,英語是我們要多花點心思去學習的哦,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,與需要的可以收藏起來哦
一你是一個幸福的丈夫嗎
AAre you a happy married man?
你是一個幸福的丈夫嗎?
BYes, I am. My wife and I understand each other.
是的,我是。我和我老婆都能相互理解。
AYou are a lucky man. How about Mr. Smith.
你是個幸運的男人。那史密斯先生呢?
BI don't know. But they say that Mrs. Smith wears the pants in the house.
我不知道。但是他們說史密斯太太當家掌權。
AYou mean she bosses her husband around?
你是說她對她的丈夫頤指氣使?
BThat's right. She is pretty, but she wants to control everything in his life.
沒錯。她很漂亮但是她想要掌控他生活里的一切事情。
二我迫不及待要見他
AI wonder what he looks like. Oh, I can't wait to see him! His email said he'd be wearing a white hat.oh, there he is.
我真想知道他長得什么樣,真想馬上見到他。他在電子郵件里說他會戴白帽子。(四下張望)啊,他在那兒。
BHey, Isabelle…
嗨,伊莎貝拉…
ALogan! Why on earth are you hiding here? White hat! Come on! Don't tell me you're the guy! It can't be true.
洛根!?你躲在這兒干什么?白帽子?天啊!別告訴我你就是那個人!
BYes, I am the guy.
…沒錯,我就是。
AWhat a bummer! You set me up?
無聊!那我當猴耍嗎?
BLet me explain. I didn't mean to hurt you…
你聽我解釋,不是有意的。
AHow dare you!
你竟敢騙我!
BHang on a second. Hear me out, just this once, Isabella!
等一下,聽我說完,伊莎貝拉,就這一次。
AWhy did you lie to me in the email?
你為什么在郵件里騙我?
BI didn't lie. You just didn't ask me my real name.
我沒有,是你沒問我的真實姓名。
AI should have known it was you. No wonder all the 20 questions were answered correctly. I thought I might have found the one for me.
我早知道應該是你。怪不得20個問題你全答對了。我還以為自己找到了知己。
BI'm sorry. It was cruel of me. But I promise it will never happen again? Look, there's a nice restaurant. Let me take you to dinner and we can talk things over.
對不起,是我不好。我發(fā)誓絕不會有第二次???,那個餐廳看上去不錯。走,我請你吃飯,然后慢慢給你解釋。
關于談戀愛的英語口語相關文章:
1.教你用英語談戀愛
5.常見英語口語解釋