不卡AV在线|网页在线观看无码高清|亚洲国产亚洲国产|国产伦精品一区二区三区免费视频

學習啦>學習英語>英語口語>

國外旅游英語對話

時間: 玉蓮928 分享

  說到去國外旅游的話,人與人之間的選擇是不一樣的,有的想去經濟大國美國,有的想去以楓葉為國旗的加拿大。下面是學習啦小編給大家整理的國外旅游英語對話,供大家參閱!

  國外旅游英語對話:抵達加拿大

  Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your

  English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.

  大山:現在我們在加拿大了,這可是一個練習英文的好機會,

  你們可要時時刻刻都說英語。

  Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.

  如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。

  Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?

  大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么顏色的?

  Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.

  如梅:是藍色的。

  Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.

  云波:喂,在那邊吶。我去拿吧。

  Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.

  如梅:云波,謝謝你。當心,箱子挺重的。

  Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.

  云波:讓你說對了,還真挺沉。

  Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.

  如梅:云波,這個手提箱不是我的。

  Yunbo: Are you sure?

  云波:你敢肯定嗎?

  Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.

  It's next to the brown bag.

  如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是藍色的,帶有一條紅色的條紋。

  嘿,就在那邊,緊挨著棕色箱子的那個就是。

  Yunbo: I'll get it.

  云波:我去拿。

  Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.

  如梅:謝謝你,云波。

  Yunbo: You're welcome.

  云波:別客氣。

  Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.

  莫尼卡:大山,我在這兒!

  Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?

  大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高興見到你。 你一切都好嗎?

  Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?

  莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?

  Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica

  Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.

  大山:我很好。如梅,云波,我來介紹你們認識我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉爾伯特。

  莫尼 卡,這位是蘇如梅,這位是李云波。

  Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.

  莫尼卡:你好,見到你們我很高興。

  Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.

  云波:見到你我們也很高興!吉爾伯特太太。

  Monica: Please call me Monica.

  莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。

  Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.

  如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。

  Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.

  云波:你叫我云波吧。

  國外旅游英語對話:STAYING AT A HOTEL

  Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.

  大山:看這張海報,去惠斯勒滑雪旅游,惠斯勒可是個有名的滑雪勝地。

  Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?

  如梅:大山,你會滑雪嗎?

  Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?

  大山:我會。你會嗎?

  Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.

  如梅:我會,可是云波不會。

  Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.

  云波:我會滑,可是滑不好。

  Rumei: Where's Whistler?

  如梅:惠斯勒在什么地方?

  Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.

  大山:離溫哥華不遠。每天有公共汽車從酒店往返。

  Rumei: How much does it cost?

  如梅:要多少錢?

  Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.

  大山:我不知道。我們問問服務臺的工作人員吧。

  Clerk: May I help you?

  服務員:您有什么事嗎?

  Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?

  云波:是的。有沒有關于惠斯勒滑雪旅游的介紹?

  Clerk: Yes, I do.

  服務員:有。

  Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?

  云波:公共汽車幾點從酒店開出?

  Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.

  服務員:每天早晨8點開出。

  Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?

  云波:到那兒要花多長時間?

  Clerk: It takes about two hours.

  服務員:大約兩個小時。

  Rumei: What time does the bus return?

  如梅:汽車幾點返回?

  Clerk: Around midnight.

  服務員:大概要到午夜吧。

  Rumei: How much does it cost?

  如梅:要多少錢呢?

  Clerk: It costs 5 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.

  服務員:每位125加元,這里包括纜車票、滑雪用具租用費和所有稅錢。

  Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?

  如梅:對不起,都包括什么?

  Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.

  服務員:包括纜車票、滑雪器具租用費和所有稅錢。飯費不包在內。

  Rumei: Thanks.

  如梅:謝謝。

2123676